The World TEFL Accrediting Commission (WTEFLAC) offers course providers recognition of their commitment to quality. Our Accreditation Procedures allow us to assess the training you provide and your organization's ability to administer the course in a way that will achieve its advertized aims for potential learners.
Our assessments include the following components:
- Course content assessment by industry professionals
- Assessment of administrative processes
- Approval of marketing and advertizing literature (including website approval)
- Validation of trainers/examiners experience and qualifications
- On-site inspection (dependant on the type of courses you provide, evidence provided and current accredited status)
If you are considering applying for accreditation please read our Accreditation Procedures.